• Good knowledge of English
• Willingness to work for a longer period
• Category B driving license is much appreciated
• Own accommodation is appreciated
• An attractive salary rate
• Salary allowances for working nights, overtime and weekends - (35-200% of the basic rate)
• Two-shift work 6-15 / 15-24
• Organized accommodation
• Reimbursement of travel expenses to / from work
• Organization of transport to the Netherlands
• Possibility to renew forklift course
• Workers' insurance and access to healthcare
• Possibility to switch to a direct contract
• Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract)
• myOTTO app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
• 24/7 telephone support - Operations Service Center
• Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions
• Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!
Work in the Netherlands - earn more and save more!
Trust one of the largest international employment agencies. Trust experienced experts from OTTO. Every day we help hundreds of candidates find a job. Join 15,000 satisfied employees! In the CEVA warehouse, you will be responsible for packing, collecting orders and sorting accessories and medical equipment.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world's largest logistics service provider, designs and implements leading solutions for large and medium-sized nationally and internationally operating companies.